YOUR WISH LIST
MadeWithBalloons™ ON A ROLL
Do you wish that you could make beautiful balloon flags, backdrops and other graphics in one quarter of the time it takes now?
Do You Wish that you could hire much less skilled help and still get professional results?
Do you wish you could take down all those balloons, roll them up, store them away and reuse them later?
Or maybe, such thoughts seem so far fetched that you have not even considered the possibility of them, much less, wished for them. BUT:
- They are possible.
- They are worth considering.
- They are worth wishing for.
- They are worth watching for.
- They are worth asking for.
BALLOON FLAG MadeWithBalloons™
On A ROLL
This flag looks like 254 film balloons that have been individually arranged, inflated, sealed and taped together in thirteen rows. When made of ROLL balloons, however, it would take just 20 balloons;
- six white.
- seven blue,
- seven red
- You have less than 1/10 the number of balloons to deal with and a much easier process for adding a little gas if the flag gets weak over the weeks and months you might have it up on display.
- MMMMmmmm ……. … ? You might even be encouraged to make and rent out LOTS of these very efficient ROLL balloon flags.
THE MAGIC OF ROLL BALLOONS™
The Magic of Rouse Roll Balloons™ is really quite simple.
Traditional film balloons (on the left) are manufactured one at a time in a series where each balloon is independent of the next.
Rouse Pre-Linked Roll Balloons are manufactured (on the right) so that each is linked to the next.
The possible variations are quite enormous. The possible benefits, as you can see with the USA balloon flag, are quite enormous as well.
ANOTHER LEVEL OF EFFICIENCY
If you plan to display your flag as we have above, that is with only one side showing to the public, then you may add further efficiency to your project. Instead of using
- a ROLL of red on both sides
- a ROLL of white on both sides
- a ROLL of blue on both sides
- cutting off appropriate lengths of each
- then sticking stars on appropriate blue balloons
You might use this instead
- a ROLL that is red on one side and white on the other
- a ROLL that is blue on one side and blue with star imprints on the other
- cut off appropriate lengths of each
- turn the appropriate color or imprint forward
Rouse Matrix™ Expand-And-Load™ balloon frames will serve well to hold all the balloons in place no matter which combination of balloons above that you choose.
GROW YOUR WISH LIST
If a better way to make balloon flags, murals and backdrops was not on your wish list before, it should be there now. But, do not stop there. Stretch your imagination here at Balloons On A Roll Blog. You will learn more about wonderful possibilities for Advancing Your Balloon Art And Business with Roll Balloons™.
Your “Wish List” will grow. Your “Watch List” will grow. And, your “Ask For It” list will grow as well.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR,
Your “Balloon Frame Super Center™” with balloon frames in more sizes, shapes, grid patterns and proprietary APPS than anyone else in the Ballooniverse.(http://bvsmall.com)
Thanks for joining me here this time. I look forward to having you back again.
Until then, I remain your host for Balloons On A ROLL blog.
Rouse Technologies LLC
“Advancing The Art & Commerce Of Balloons Worldwide”
With Rouse Original Technologies
Clemson, SC USA.
Copyright 2013-15 by Graham Rouse, Rouse Technologies LLC