YOUR WISH LIST
MadeWithBalloons™ ON A ROLL
Do you wish that you could make beautiful balloon graphic backdrops in one quarter of the time it takes now?
Do You Wish that you could hire much less skilled help and still get professional results?
Do you wish you could take down all those balloons, roll them up, store them away and reuse them later?
Or maybe, such thoughts seem so far fetched that you have not even considered the possibility of them, much less, wished for them. BUT:
- They are possible.
- They are worth considering.
- They are worth wishing for.
- They are worth watching for.
- They are worth asking for.
THIS GRAPHIC BACKDROP MadeWithBalloons™
- This balloon backdrop shows 28 rows of balloons. Each row shows 41 balloons long. That is a total of 1, 148 balloons, or it least it looks that way. You could, in fact, make it that way, but there is a much easier and faster way.
- You could inflate just 28 Rouse Roll Balloons instead. Each of these special Pre-Linked ROLL balloons would have 41 air chambers connected in a string that look like 41 individual balloons that had been attached to each other after they had been individually inflated and sealed. Each would be red on one side and pink on the other side.
- These 28 strings of Pre-Linked ROLL Balloons would be laid out in rows with individual chambers turned to appropriately show the pink or red side forward. There is more than one way to keep them in place, but we would most likely choose Rouse Matrix™, Expand-And-Load™ balloon frames.
- The overall display would be approximately 20.5′ long by 14′ tall if we used 18″ square film balloon chambers. We could make the display half those dimensions by using 9″ square film balloon chambers in our ROLL Balloons instead.
- Each of our strings of ROLL Balloons could be inflated easily and accurately with air or nitrogen using a regulator that included an automatic cut off mechanism when the appropriate air pressure was achieved.
- As a bonus, A BIG BONUS; you could easily deflate and save your 28 Roll Balloons™ for reuse later. That is something that is not practical for the 1,148 independent balloons that these 28 Roll Balloons™ replace..
THE MAGIC OF PRE-LINKED ROLL BALLOONS™
The Magic of Rouse Pre-Linked Roll Balloons™ is really quite simple.
Traditional film balloons (on the left) are manufactured one at a time in a series where each balloon is independent of the next.
Rouse Roll Balloons are manufactured (on the right) so that each is linked to the next.
The possible variations are quite enormous. The possible benefits, as you can see with the “I + U” balloon graphic, are quite enormous as well.
GROW YOUR WISH LIST
If a better way to make balloon walls, murals and backdrops was not on your wish list before, it should be there now. But, do not stop there. Stretch your imagination here at Balloons On A Roll Blog. You will learn more about wonderful possibilities for Advancing Your Balloon Art And Business with Pre-Linked Roll Balloons™.
Your “Wish List” will grow. Your “Watch List” will grow. And, your “Ask For It” list will grow as well.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR,
Your “Balloon Frame Super Center™” with balloon frames in more sizes, shapes, grid patterns and proprietary APPS than anyone else in the Ballooniverse.(http://bvsmall.com)
Thanks for joining me here this time. I look forward to having you back again.
Until then, I remain your host for Balloons On A ROLL blog.
Rouse Technologies LLC
“Advancing The Art & Commerce Of Balloons Worldwide”
With Rouse Original Technologies
Clemson, SC USA.
Copyright 2013-15 by Graham Rouse, Rouse Technologies LLC