Do you wish you could make beautiful balloon canopies for dance floors in one quarter of the time it takes now?
Do you wish that you could hire much less skilled help and still get professional results?
Do you wish you could take down all those balloons, roll them up, store them away and reuse them later?
Or maybe, such thoughts seem so far fetched that you have not even considered the possibility of them, much less, wished for them.
Your wishes for Bigger, Easier, Faster, Longer Lasting, Low Cost, Reusable Decorations MadeWithBalloons™ are not so far fetched as you might imagine.
THIS CANOPY MadeWithBalloons™
- This balloon canopy has 17 arches, red on top and blue on the bottom. They appear to have 19 balloons in each. Actually, each arch would be one Rouse Roll Balloon™ with 19 connected chambers. Each of those chambers looks like a separate balloon, but air or helium flows through all of them at once.
- You could inflate all 19 chambers at once. The chambers would already be spaced, aligned and connected.
- The four columns each look like 60 smaller balloons that have been in individually inflated, sealed and taped together. Actually, each column would be just one Rouse Roll Balloon™ comprised of 60 chambers.
- Simply inflate all 60 chambers at once and wrap them around the supporting core.
- As a bonus, A BIG BONUS; you could easily deflate and save your 21 Roll Balloons™ for reuse later. That is something that is not practical for the 563 independent balloons that these 21 Roll Balloons™ replace..
THE MAGIC OF PRE-LINKED ROLL BALLOONS™
The Magic of Rouse Pre-Linked Roll Balloons™ is really quite simple.
Traditional film balloons (on the left) are manufactured one at a time in a series where each balloon is independent of the next.
Rouse Roll Balloons are manufactured (on the right) so that each is linked to the next.
The possible variations are quite enormous. The possible benefits, as you can see with the balloon canopy, are quite enormous.
GROW YOUR WISH LIST
If a better way to make balloon walls, murals and backdrops was not on your wish list before, it should be there now. But, do not stop there. Stretch your imagination here at Balloons On A Roll Blog. You will learn more about wonderful possibilities for Advancing Your Balloon Art And Business with Pre-Linked Roll Balloons™.
Your “Wish List” will grow. Your “Watch List” will grow. And, your “Ask For It” list will grow as well.
BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN THIS NEW KIND OF BALLOON BY LEAVING A COMMENT IN THE “LEAVE A REPLY” SECTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST. That way we can keep you informed about progress toward making them available for you.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR,
Your “Balloon Frame Super Center™” with balloon frames in more sizes, shapes, grid patterns and proprietary APPS than anyone else in the Ballooniverse.(http://bvsmall.com)
Thanks for joining me here this time. I look forward to having you back again.
Until then, I remain your host for Balloons On A ROLL blog.
Rouse Technologies LLC
“Advancing The Art & Commerce Of Balloons Worldwide”
With Rouse Original Technologies
Clemson, SC USA.
Copyright 2013-15 by Graham Rouse, Rouse Technologies LLC