– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
“Rouse Roll Balloons offer so many advantages to the customers of distributors and to the customers of distributors’ customers that these new balloons are a “natural” to include in the inventory distributors carry, promote and sell.“
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
This new class of balloons produces many decorations MadeWithBalloons™ that are Bigger, Easier, Faster, Longer Lasting and Reusable. Those are important advantages for your customers and for their customers. When you are the one distributing those advantages, you stand to profit right along with your customers and their customers
If you missed the introduction to what Roll Balloons are, we recommend you pause now and read, “Rolling Out Roll Balloons”. It will get you “up to speed”.
THE ADVANTAGES OF ADVANTAGES
If a product has advantages for the customer of your customer and it has the advantage of improving the profits of your customer, then chances are pretty good that it would be to your advantage to supply that product.
Roll Balloons provide significant advantages to balloon consumers and to the Retailers, Decorators and Entertainers that buy from you to serve those consumers.
We provide summaries below of those advantages. For a more detailed look at the advantages to be gained by each group when they buy Roll Balloons from you, read these articles:
- Roll Balloons – Consumer Advantages
- Roll Balloons – Retailer Advantages
- Roll Balloons – Decorator Advantages
- Roll Balloons – Entertainer Advantages
1. THE TIME HAS COME FOR
The person at the end of the distribution chain is the balloon consumer. If he benefits, then there is opportunity for everyone else above him. Roll Balloons provide significant benefits to that consumer and thereby significant opportunities to the businesses that serve the consumer and to you as the distributor who supplies those businesses.
Rouse Roll Balloons make balloon decorations and messages bigger, easier, faster, longer lasting and a repeating value.
- BIGGER – Even when Roll Balloons are comprised of the same number and sizes of balloons as more traditional clusters, Roll Balloons give bigger displays because they stretch out and face the viewer.
- EASIER – Roll Balloons are easier to 1. Inflate, 2. Assemble, 3. Transport, 4. Install and 5. Buy. This is because they are already assembled into strings, inflate all at once, resist tangling, set easily into place and will be conveniently available to buy from businesses you supply.
- FASTER – At each point where Roll Balloons are easier they are also faster. They take less consumer time to 1. Inflate, 2. Assemble, 3. Transport, 4. Install and 5. Buy. Consumers get a greater return on their investment of time as well as money.
- LONGER LASTING – Arches and garlands made from any film balloons naturally 1. Last much longer than those made from latex balloons. Film balloon arches and garlands configured as Rouse Roll balloons have 2. An even longer useful life, because they are so easily refreshed by adding gas to all balloons at once.
- REPEATING VALUE — Roll Balloons may be easily deflated and rolled up for reuse later. They give repeated value for one investment in balloons.
2. THE TIME HAS COME FOR
When retailers provide greater value to their customers while maintaining or improving their margins, retailer profits increase. Roll balloons enable retailers to provide that greater value while maintaining or improving their margins.
- BALLOON COSTS – Roll Balloon configurations generally require approximately the same amount of film as their single balloon cousins. Roll Balloons will likely require a little more effort in packaging, but overall less packaging will be required, because more balloons will be sold as a single unit (arch or garland). Retailer cost per balloon should remain very close to the same.
- LABOR COSTS – Labor costs per balloon sold will go down. If a retailer were to sell a Roll Balloon arch of just five balloons, they would simply unroll the balloons and inflate them all at once. When the automatic valve cuts off, they are done with all five balloons. they do not have to start over on number two of four remaining balloons to be individually inflated and tied, etc.
- DISPLAY COSTS – Retailer requirements for shelf or display rack space will remain about the same. Live display space requirements will go up a bit, but labor costs for that display will be significantly less than a similar number of individual balloons.
- AVERAGE SALE – Since each Roll Balloon contains multiple balloons, retailers can expect their average balloon sale to go up and profits to go up with it.
- UP SELL – Retailers should take advantage of both old and new “add-on” items to up sell their Roll Balloon customers.
- UPGRADE – With Roll Balloons retailers have the perfect segue to sell room or event decor rather than just an accent for the occasion.
3. THE TIME HAS COME FOR
Many decorators are also retailers and may take advantage of the benefits listed above for relatively short , prepackaged Roll Balloons. Or, decorators may incorporate these Roll Balloons into their custom decor.
An additional type of Roll balloon will be Roll Balloons literally hundreds of feet long. Professional decorators will be able to roll out lengths to fit their venue and design needs.
These Roll Balloons will go up with such speed, efficiency and effect that they will put latex arches and garlands AND single film balloon arches and garlands to shame on a great many occasions.
Each type of balloon actually has its own special characteristics that will make it the best choice some time. Roll Balloons have such positive characteristics for decor that they will be worth considering every time.
4. THE TIME HAS COME FOR
Rouse Roll Balloons offer professional entertainers new tools for instant, reusable staging, giant figures and new balloon forms to engage their audiences.
- It is a simple matter for entertainers to set their stages quickly and easily with arches, garlands or streamers of Roll Balloons. Entertainers can rotate Roll Balloons and/or weave them in with other balloons for more intricate sets. Most of, these sets may be deflated and saved for reuse.
- Most balloon entertainers weave strings of bubbles on a small scale to make balloon figures. Strings of Roll Balloon “bubbles” provide an opportunity for entertainers to make balloon figures quickly and easily on a much grander scale and to have them last much longer.
- The novelty of these new balloon forms will help engage the audience. The scale and toughness of these roll balloons may also allow for more audience participation. The extended life of these balloons make them good candidates for construction of samples that may be put in conspicuous places to engage the audience both long before and long after the show.
FAQ – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
In addition to the advantages to be gained, there are also questions to be answered. Here are the four most frequently asked questions, so far, about Rouse Roll Balloons. Chances are good that these questions will come up for you as you consider which designs would be best for you to sell in Roll Balloon form. The numbered questions in bold print are also links to answers.
(1) What about the California balloon law? It is not the law in every state, but it is becoming the national standard for safe practices with film balloons.
(2) What about leaks? Will a leak in one chamber lead to the loss of gas in all chambers? How do you deal with that risk?
(3) What about Price? How much will it cost to get the benefits of Bigger, Easier, Faster, Longer Lasting and Reusable?
(4) What about competition? Balloon professionals, in particular, have concerns about losing sales to “Do It Yourself” decorators and their suppliers.
THE TIME HAS COME FOR
THESE ADVANTAGES TO BE YOURS
ROLL BALLOONS are not yet in general production and distribution. But, they can be and likely will be put into production and general distribution if you personally and YOU AS A GROUP OF READERS/DISTRIBUTORS ask for them.
- BEST SELLERS – Start with your best selling film balloon designs and ask for them in Roll Balloon configuration. Just have your source contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for licensing. You know your customers like your most popular designs. Customers should like them even better when they are BIGGER, EASIER, FASTER and LONGER LASTING.
- DECOR – Follow up by asking for Roll Balloon designs that coordinate with paper products and popular decorating accessories that you also sell.
- CUSTOM DESIGNS – If your have customers who buy custom imprints in large quantities then you may want to discuss custom imprinted Roll Balloons with them. Or, you may want to start your own line of Roll Balloons with your brand on them. Contact us at email@example.com. We can help you get the right license and locate production sources.
START BY EXPRESSING YOURSELF:
- Write me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free
1-877-GO-ROUSE [1-877-467-6873].Share your desires, comments, questions, suggestions etc. with other readers and with us in the “Leave A Reply” section below. On some pages you must use the “Leave A Comment” link instead.
- Use the convenient “SHARE LINKS” at the end of this article to spread the word about Roll Balloons and how their advantages could benefit you and others.
- And, be sure to subscribe to Updates from Balloons On A Roll blog at the top of the right hand column. You will receive email notification when new posts are made here. We will keep you informed.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR,
Your “Balloon Frame Super Center™” with balloon frames in more sizes, shapes, grid patterns and proprietary APPS than anyone else in the Ballooniverse.(http://bvsmall.com)
Thanks for joining me here this time. I look forward to having you back again.
Until then, I remain your host for Balloons On A ROLL blog.
Rouse Technologies LLC
“Advancing The Art & Commerce Of Balloons Worldwide”
With Rouse Original Technologies
Clemson, SC USA.
Copyright 2012-15 by Graham Rouse, Rouse Technologies LLC