Features DIY & Professional
- Art, Craft, and Decorating Ideas #MadeWithBalloons
- Balloon Education / Training
- Balloon Tools, Tips, and Techniques
- Balloon Project Plans & RouseCIPES™
- Balloon News & Reviews
- Links to Outside Resources
PLUS: “Inner Circle” Access to These Top Two Rouse Technologies
(1) ROUSE APPS
Rouse APPS™ are Patented Balloon Techniques GUARANTEED to improve results you get from YOUR Balloon Grids no matter the brand or type balloon grids you use!
(2) ROUSE BALLOON GRIDS
ROUSE BALLOON GRIDS
- Include the most compact, light weight, versatile and economical of all balloon grids.
- Are available in more sizes, shapes, materials, and grid patterns than all competitors combined.
Video introduction to four of the most popular Rouse APPS™
- Balloon Grids are frameworks with regular patterns of openings that are designed to hold balloons inside the openings or attached to the frame.
- Balloon Grids simplify the tasks of (1) Designing a balloon display, (2) Presenting the design and (3) Constructing the display to match the design.
Follow up with a visit our online store at https://bvsmall.com for details on 60 of our most popular Rouse Balloon Grids.
Learn more about Rouse APPS
Select this link: “Rouse APPS™”. Or, select the “Rouse APPS™” Category from the “Categories” drop down menu in the right hand column or at the bottom of this column.
“Original Tools & Techniques
Designed To Advance
Your Art & Business
Use this space to tell people what your company does and why and how it does it. What’re you known for? Who likes you? What’s your number one competitive advantage?
Include all the things that make your business unique and better than the competition. Do you have a patented 13-step process for taxidermy that results in the most lifelike stuffed owls? You gotta mention that.
Other good things to weave into this copy include: awards won, distinctions given, number of products sold, company philosophy (just keep it short), interesting company history bits, and anything that makes a reader think you’d be awesome to do business with.
This is should be a prospective customer’s number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog. Call to Action